New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund is teaming up with partners from the Delaware River Watershed for a policy forum on the economic, social, and environmental benefits of green infrastructure.
We're bringing together a talented group of speakers and panelists to talk about how now is more important than ever to invest in greener strategies for managing stormwater. From innovative examples to barriers and opportunities, this policy forum will provide the information and tools needed for local decision-makers to get involved and bring more green infrastructure into their communities. Space will fill up fast, so register now here.
Featuring the following special guest speakers and panelists:
- George Schuler, The Nature Conservancy
- Freda Eisenberg, Commissioner, Sullivan County Department of Planning
- Paul Beyer, Director of Smart Growth, NY State Dept. of State
- Bill Herrmann, Town Supervisor, Mamakating, NY (invited)
- Stephanie P. Dalke, Pinchot Institute for Conservation
- Bryan Quinn, Environmental Entrepreneur, founder and principal of One Nature
- Jeff Skelding, Executive Director of Friends of the Upper Delaware River
Stay tuned for the schedule. Reserve your spot now!