The American Water Resources Association is excited to be holding the 2016 Mid-Atlantic Conference in Wilmington, Delaware. Wilmington is at the crossroads of three major rivers: the Delaware, Christina and Brandywine. In addition to being an integral part of our history, Wilmington and its water resources highlight the opportunities for the future.
The conference will be held on the Wilmington Riverfront, which is experiencing a renaissance. The City of Wilmington and its region also has much to offer for sight-seeing, shopping and nightlife.
AWRA and the sections of the Mid-Atlantic region are committed to fostering interdisciplinary communication among persons of diverse backgrounds working on any aspect of water resources.
- Two days of technical sessions, including a keynote presentation
- Poster sessions
- Exhibits – The exhibit hall will provide the opportunity for attendees and exhibitors to connect and build partnerships.
- Thursday Evening Banquet
Who should attend?
- State, county, and municipal officials, planners, and engineers
- Environmental and engineering consultants
- Health officials and researchers
- Water purveyors
- Watershed association members
- Soil Conservation District officials
- Scientists from academic institutions
- Graduate and undergraduate students
For general questions you can email us at the conference email address.
For more information, visit http://mac2016.wildapricot.org.