Join the Urban Waters Partnership on the Delaware River for a unique conversation about water as one of the most critical intersections of people and the environment. Our 3rd Annual Meeting will explore the ways that the Urban Waters Federal Partnership can serve as a network to impact water quality, water access, and community resiliency. Focal topics will include:
- The State of the Water - ways of working locally and regionally to protect and improve water systems and resources
- Recognizing, Reporting, Responding - thinking critically about resources and tools, both big and small
- Citizen Science - learning from observation and understanding what change looks like
- Community Perspectives - eyes on the ground
- Water Access - fun, safety, engaging the future
Throughout the day there will be opportunities to check out the stewardship, water education, and boating programs at the museum. Hope to see you there!