The House Natural Resources Committee will hold a full committee markup of 14 bills.
- H.R. 87 (Rep. Marsha Blackburn), To modify the boundary of the Shiloh National Military Park located in Tennessee and Mississippi, to establish Parker’s Crossroads Battlefield as an affiliated area of the National Park System, and for other purposes. “Shiloh National Military Park Boundary Adjustment and Parker’s Crossroads Battlefield Designation Act”
- H.R. 295 (Rep. James Clyburn), To reauthorize the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation program
- H.R. 329 (Rep. Don Young), To amend the Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992 to facilitate the ability of Indian tribes to integrate the employment, training, and related services from diverse Federal sources, and for other purposes. “Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Consolidation Act of 2015”
- H.R. 496 (Rep. Paul Cook), To establish the Alabama Hills National Scenic Area in the State of California, and for other purposes. “Alabama Hills National Scenic Area Establishment Act”
- H.R. 1621 (Rep. Randy Forbes), To modify the boundary of Petersburg National Battlefield in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1838 (Rep. Sam Farr), To establish the Clear Creek National Recreation Area in San Benito and Fresno Counties, California, to designate the Joaquin Rocks Wilderness in such counties, to designate additional components of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System, and for other purposes. “Clear Creek National Recreation Area and Conservation Act”
- H.R. 2009 (Rep. Raul Grijalva), To provide for the conveyance of certain land inholdings owned by the United States to the Tucson Unified School District and to the Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona. “Pascua Yaqui Tribe Land Conveyance Act of 2015”
- H.R. 2733 (Rep. Mark Amodei), To require the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for certain Indian tribes, and for other purposes. “Nevada Native Nations Land Act”
- H.R. 3070 (Rep. Lee Zeldin), To clarify that for purposes of all Federal laws governing marine fisheries management, the landward boundary of the exclusive economic zone between areas south of Montauk, New York, and Point Judith, Rhode Island, and for other purposes. “EEZ Clarification Act”
- H.R. 3211 (Rep. Kurt Schrader), To provide for the addition of certain real property to the reservation of the Siletz Tribe in the State of Oregon
- H.R. 3826 (Rep. Greg Walden), To amend the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 to modify provisions relating to certain land exchanges in the Mt. Hood Wilderness in the State of Oregon. “Mount Hood Cooper Spur Land Exchange Clarification Act”
- H.R. 4245 (Rep. Chellie Pingree), To exempt importation and exportation of sea urchins and sea cucumbers from licensing requirements under the Endangered Species Act of 1973
- H.R. 4579 (Rep. Chris Stewart), To withdraw certain Bureau of Land Management land in the State of Utah from all forms of public appropriation, to provide for the shared management of the withdrawn land by the Secretary of the Interior and the Secretary of the Air Force to facilitate enhanced weapons testing and pilot training, enhance public safety, and provide for continued public access to the withdrawn land, to provide for the exchange of certain Federal land and State land, and for other purposes. “Utah Test and Training Range Encroachment Prevention and Temporary Closure Act”
- H.R. 4680 (Rep. Rob Bishop), To prepare the National Park Service for its Centennial in 2016 and for a second century of promoting and protecting the natural, historic, and cultural resources of our National Parks for the enjoyment of present and future generations, and for other purposes.
- Full Committee Hearing Notice - March 11, 2016