The Mission of the Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed (CDRW) is to unite organizations and enhance their capacity to effectively advocate for protecting and restoring the Delaware River Basin by coordinating communications, messages, and actions; and fostering accountability for success at the federal, state, and local levels.
Who can become a member?
CDRW membership is open to all regional, state, local, and national non-governmental organizations committed to seeking improved Delaware River Watershed policy and protection. There are no membership fees or dues.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of CDRW, you will get these benefits:
• Access: Member organizations receive advocacy and policy support, as well as opportunities to meet with legislators and decision-makers on issues that impact the Delaware River.
• Recognition: Member organizations’ events and updates can be featured in our internal and external newsletters, website calendar, Facebook and Twitter pages, and website blog.
• Capacity: Member organizations receive communications and policy materials, such as social media posts and issue talking points.
• Connect: Member organizations have access to our internal newsletter, annual meeting, information sharing, networking opportunities, and work groups.
CDRW Members agree to the following:
• Support the shared mission and goals of CDRW as a representative of a member organization,
• Engage in CDRW's priorities, including raising awareness of the watershed, sharing information and resources, educating decision-makers, advocating for our natural resources, and affecting change through collaboration and collective action in the Delaware River Basin,
• Respect difference of opinion and approach – CDRW is a forum to share information and collaborate, therefore members may not always agree and they should voice their opinions respectfully.
Please answer the questions below to join the Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed.
Required questions are marked with an *
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this form; the information you provided will be used to help focus the efforts of the Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed.
Questions concerning the Coalition can be addresses to Rita Yelda, Rita.Yelda@NJAudubon.org.
Photograph by the Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed.