This course will review the Sustainable Jersey green infrastructure actions. If your municipality is struggling with localized flooding or unhealthy waterways, this workshop is for you! There are 35 points available for green infrastructure planning and another 45 points available for green infrastructure implementation. The Rutgers Cooperative Extension Water Resources Program has already completed green infrastructure plans for over 140 Sustainable Jersey municipalities. Come find out if you are one of them and how you can adopt these plans for Sustainable Jersey points. If a plan is not already developed for your municipality, we will share with you how to get one done.
- 8:30 am: Registration and continental breakfast
- 9:00 am: Welcome by Sustainable Jersey
- 9:15 am: What is a green infrastructure plan?
- 9:45 am: How to develop a plan?
- 10:15 am: How to set realistic green infrastructure targets for your community?
- 10:30 am: Break
- 10:45 am: How to use a green infrastructure plan?
- 11:00 am: How to implement green infrastructure projects to achieve your goal?
- 11:45 am: Wrap up
- 12:00 pm: Adjourn
Register and find out more here.