Explore the scenery, glimpse the history, and discover the lure of the Brandywine Creek on the 3rd annual Bike the Brandywine, hosted by Brandywine Conservancy and Museum of Art.
Ride a 25, 45, or 80 mile loop in the beautiful Brandywine Creek Greenway and surrounding countryside. Proceeds from the ride benefit the Conservancy’s clean water programs.
- Well-marked route and cue sheets provided to all riders
- Support and Gear (SAG) support
- Some of the most picturesque roads in Chester County
- Friendly and helpful volunteers
- Fully stocked rest-stops every 10-20 miles, depending upon route
- Free tote bag
Start and End Location: Chadds Ford Historical Society, 1736 N. Creek Rd., Chadds Ford, PA 19317.
6:30 a.m. Check-in opens
7:00 a.m. 80-mile riders depart
8:30 a.m. 25 and 45-mile ride departs
9:00 a.m. Rider departure final call
4:30 p.m. Ride support ends