The DRBC will hold its next regularly scheduled business meeting on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at the Washington Crossing Historic Park Visitor Center, 1112 River Road, Washington Crossing, Pa. Additional information can be found online here.
The public business meeting on March 14, 2018 will begin at 10:30 a.m. and will include the following:
- Adoption of the Minutes of the Commission’s December 13, 2017 Business Meeting;
- Announcements of upcoming meetings and events;
- A report on hydrologic conditions;
- Reports by the Executive Director and the Commission’s General Counsel; and
- Consideration of any items for which a hearing has been completed or is not required.
The latter item is expected to include (1) a resolution authorizing the Commission to procure janitorial services based on a competitive bidding process and (2) a resolution to authorize the Executive Director to procure such resources as are required to conduct the public process for the Commission's draft rulemaking on water management in connection with hydraulic fracturing.
After all scheduled business has been completed and as time allows, the Business Meeting will also include up to one hour of Open Public Comment. Individuals who wish to address the Commissioners informally during the Open Public Comment portion of the meeting on March 14 as time allows are asked to sign-up in advance through EventBrite at http://bit.ly/2E18wuN.