The House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans will hold a legislative hearing on H.R. 5032, H.R. 5430, H.R. 5468 and Discussion Draft of H.R. ____.
Legislative Hearing On:
- H.R. 5032 (Rep. Dave Brat), To allow certain property in the town of Louisa, Virginia, to be used for purposes related to compliance with water quality standards, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 5430 (Rep. Louie Gohmert), To exempt from the Lacey Act and the Lacey Act Amendments of 1981 certain water transfers between any of the States of Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. “Public Water Supply Invasive Species Compliance Act of 2016”;
- H.R. 5468 (Rep. Rob Bishop), To direct the Secretary of the Interior to allow for prepayment of repayment obligations under Repayment Contracts between the United States and the Weber Basin Water Conservancy District; and
- Discussion draft of H.R. ______, To authorize the Pechanga Band of Luiseño Mission Indians Water Rights Settlement, and for other purposes. “Pechanga Band of Luiseño Mission Indians Water Rights Settlement Act”
- Subcommittee Hearing Notice - June 15, 2016
For more information, visit http://naturalresources.house.gov/calendar/eventsingle.aspx?EventID=400799