On-site registration opens at 8:00am.
Race starts at 9:00am.
Take the Green Ribbon Trail Challenge and discover the beauty of the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association's Green Ribbon Trail. This 5-mile loop course starts on the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association’s Green Ribbon Trail, passes through the Natural Lands Trust’s Gwynedd Wildlife Preserve to finish at the Park. It is an excellent course for both experienced and new trail runners.
The trail is a natural, wooded trail with a variety of surfaces - dirt, gravel, grass, some single-track, two sets of stepping-stones and a few paved sections. It is mostly flat, with a few climbs and descents.
Police will assist with road crossings.
- Professional chip timing
- Brunch provided by the popular Fireside Bar & Grille of Ambler
- Wicking T-shirts - short sleeve, technical unisex shirts (while supplies last - shirts cannot be guaranteed for day-of registration and sizes can't be guaranteed past 10/21)
- Prizes and awards by the North Wales Running Company
- On-course water stop
The race benefits the Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association's efforts to build and maintain our suburban wilderness and woodland trails. It is sponsored by the North Wales Running Company - All Kinds of Fast!
- Overall-- 1st male and female-- $50
- 2nd male and female--$30
- 3rd male and female--$15
- Age Group awards- 1st (only) in age groups--$10
For more information email Gina Craigo or call 215-646-8866 .